Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mr. S. wants you to play this game

I hate calling him "my husband" (sounds pretentious and like I'm a member of the "Smug Marrieds") but anyway, here's a game that he really likes (and that's food related!):

http://armorgames.com/play/5481/i-was-hungry-but-there-were-cannons

Update: *sigh* I can't link to it, don't know why...but just type in "hungry" in the search field and it will come up.

P.S.  I forgot to mention that I visited Trader Joe's for the first time last weekend.  It's overrated.  Sure, there's a lot of organic food, but most of it is packaged.  "Two Buck Chuck" sells for $3.79.  I did get two chocolate bars there, the 73% dark chocolate (which we had at a friend's house and is excellent) and the "dark chocolate lovers" bar which was really cheap comparatively (and thus is suspect).  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away.