Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just because.



Sometimes, I am so tired of work that I throw my hands in the air, say "*#@& it" and start driving. Last weekend, I did just that (minus the cursing) and went out to the farmer's market, local charity book sale, aforementioned bakery, and expensive international store of goodness (to be covered in a later post perhaps).



Then I came home and made jambalaya with newly acquired sausage from the farmer's market, which was delicious, but extremely fatty. A greasy film covered the bottom of the bowl. Ugh.




The other night, I decided to make fish tacos with tilapia, yellow pepper, tomato, and a generous helping of McCormick's Mojito Lime seasoning and fresh cilantro. I think it turned out pretty well, despite not having tortillas and settling for pita bread instead. (Freshly baked from an Arabic store...yeah, that'll be another post too.)


As for tonight...I'm feeling pretty lazy. So leftover Qdoba it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away.