Monday, February 7, 2011

Back by popular* demand

*By popular, I mean that this is a Mr. S. requested post.  :) 

You, dear reader (yes all three of you) may remember me raving about Lee's Sandwiches in OKC.  I discovered them through Groupon and impulsively bought two coupons just because...well, because they were cheap.  Luckily for us, we fell in love.  :)

My husband has a phone that takes pictures (as he loves to remind me on the rare occasion that I forget my camera).  So sadly, I cannot take credit for these.

 The little corn cake presses
 You're greeted with this as you come in.  The glowing panels have dozens of sandwich choices.  It was overwhelming for us at first (in a very good way). 
 They have an automated, recorded calling system that says the order numbers in both English and Vietnamese.
 Mr. S.'s turkey/roast beef on fresh croissant (very delicious).  (Hey, where's the picture of my sandwich?)
 Fresh little corn cake
These are filled with cream and are quite tasty!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Ma Gad... Those corn cakes look amazing! Where in OKC is Lee's Sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on 3300 N. Classen Blvd, in the Asian district. :) You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Fire away.