Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blogs I Like: (If you want to be awed by gorgeousness)

I don't remember how I came across Kiss My Spatula (http://kissmyspatula.com), but I was in love from the first couple of posts.  It helped that the author lived in a place I hold very dear, Whidbey Island, but what kept me returning were both her photography and lyrical writing.  She doesn't seem to post very often, but when she does, it's always enjoyable to read.  I especially want to visit Paris in the wintertime now!

Another site I check often belongs to Ms. Humble at Not So Humble Pie (http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.com).  I first found her site through a link for science cookies (being the nerd that I am..heh).  Since then, I have admired her perfect ice cream sandwiches, candies, and other treats.  She has a guide to macarons that will be very useful someday, if I ever decide to pursue that culinary challenge. 

Next time on The Hungry Panda---
-basil fettuccine
-Danville, KY bakery tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away.