Friday, July 23, 2010

Working for the weekend.

~Some Fisheye Pinot Grigio is waiting in the fridge.  I need it, after this week of people taking out their problems on me.  :P

~We're having dinner and games with T. & K. soon.  :)  I believe that I will make Smitten Kitchen's cookies again, but this time with Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips.  I bought some Vahlrona back in the day, which was good, but not amazing.  I am also very attached to Nestle Toll House.  So we'll see how this goes.

~Mr. S. made T.'s smoked pulled pork recipe the other evening, and I believe it was a success.  We also had French fries, steamed green & yellow beans, and zucchini bread.  Pictures to come. 

~Finally...after months of looking, we got a dehydrator.  :)  And it's humming away drying basil, oregano, mint, and sage as I type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away.